Want to Sing Someone's Praises?
Online Nomination Page for the 2018 Infinite Mile Awards
Award recipients are expected to represent the best of SHASS employees and should consistently exhibit excellent and outstanding work performance. There are no restrictions on who may nominate a SHASS employee for an Infinite Mile Award.
The nominations deadline for the 2018 awards has passed.
RSVP for the Infinite Mile Awards Ceremony
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Media Lab, Silverman Skyline Room
E14-648, 6th Floor
Read the basic criteria for each award category:
Great Ideas, Inclusion, and Unsung Hero.
Eligibile candidates should:
- Not be under any disciplinary action during the award period
- Not have won an Infinite Mile Award in the past five years
- Be in their current position for at least one year
For those who prefer to submit nominations in hard copy, please mail a nomination letter to Erminia Piccinonno in: 4-240. All letters must include the following information:
- Nominator's Name and Department
- Nominee's Name and Department
- Name of the award category
- A support letter that is no longer than one page, single spaced
Warmest congratulations to our 2017 recipients.
For previous years awardees, click the annual listings on the nav bar at left.