Want to Sing Someone's Praises?
Online Nomination Page for the 2020 Infinite Mile Awards
Award recipients are expected to represent the best of SHASS employees and should consistently exhibit excellent and outstanding work performance. There are no restrictions on who may nominate a SHASS employee for an Infinite Mile Award.
Nominations are currently closed.
Deadline to nominate was Tuesday, March 3, 2020.
Three easy steps
1. Plan your nomination
Read the basic criteria for each award category: Great Ideas, Inclusion, and Unsung Hero.
Eligibile candidates should:
- Not be under any disciplinary action during the award period
- Not have won an Infinite Mile Award in the past five years
- Be in their current position for at least one year
2. Submit your nomination:
Submit your nomination online via online form. (The form will be linked here when nominations reopen.)
• Submit your nomination via hard copy.
For those who prefer to submit nominations in hard copy, please mail a nomination letter to Erminia Piccinonno in 4-240. All letters must include the following information:
- Nominator's Name and Department
- Nominee's Name and Department
- Name of the award category
- A support letter that is no longer than one page, single spaced
3. RSVP for the Awards Luncheon
Please be sure to RSVP for the Awards Luncheon, when it is announced.
Warmest congratulations to our 2020 recipients.
For previous years awardees, click the annual listings on the nav bar at left.