MIT Community Wellness
Community Wellness at MIT Medical has compiled numerous resources to help individuals reduce stress, build routine, and find connection.
Research and Perspectives for the Pandemic
Main Page | MIT Resources
MIT community members can register for free virtual wellness classes, parenting resources, and more. Free, shareable wellness offerings include a new video message about stress and coping during the Covid-19 pandemic and a fantastic list of sleep resources for improved rest and relaxation.
- Exercise and Fitness: Maintain or improve your fitness through classes, our annual getfit fitness challenge, and more.
- Spouses & Partners Connect: Programs to help MIT spouses and partners develop social and professional networks.
- Sleep: Learn relaxation techniques and other ways to improve your sleep schedule.
- Stress Reduction, Mindfulness, and Relaxation: Learn to manage stress through classes and workshops, audio files, and in-person consultations.
- Sexual Health: Information, supplies, and counseling about sex and sexuality.
- Health and Wellness Coaching: Trained coaches can help you achieve greater physical and mental wellbeing through goal setting, accountability, and support.
Find the complete list of MIT Community Wellness resources via MIT Medical.