MIT Community Wellness
Community Wellness at MIT Medical has compiled numerous resources to help individuals reduce stress, build routine, and find connection.
MIT community members can register for free virtual wellness classes, parenting resources, and more. Free, shareable wellness offerings include a new video message about stress and coping during the Covid-19 pandemic and a fantastic list of sleep resources for improved rest and relaxation.
- Exercise and Fitness: Maintain or improve your fitness through classes, our annual getfit fitness challenge, and more.
- Spouses & Partners Connect: Programs to help MIT spouses and partners develop social and professional networks.
- Sleep: Learn relaxation techniques and other ways to improve your sleep schedule.
- Stress Reduction, Mindfulness, and Relaxation: Learn to manage stress through classes and workshops, audio files, and in-person consultations.
- Sexual Health: Information, supplies, and counseling about sex and sexuality.
- Health and Wellness Coaching: Trained coaches can help you achieve greater physical and mental wellbeing through goal setting, accountability, and support.
Find the complete list of MIT Community Wellness resources via MIT Medical.